These 24 inch kids’ Hybrid Bikes are the ideal multi-purpose, geared bikes for 8-10 year olds with a minimum inside leg of 62cm. The handlebars can be lowered or raised within a range of 54mm and adjusting the seat height is easy to do at home with the quick release system. This means a Frog Bike will grow with your child making it a great investment.
Made in the UK at the Frog Factory in South Wales the Hybrid Bikes are perfect for roads, pavements, towpaths and forest trails. They come with mudguards and the option to attach a pannier rack to the frame for transporting school books and sports kit.
Frog Bikes inspire children to ride. From the lightweight child-specific frame that is easy and fun to ride to brakes designed for little hands to grab, this all results in a confident bike rider who will jump at every opportunity to get out on their bike exploring.
Wheel Size: 20″ inches
Why buy a Frog 55, 62 or 69?
– Lightweight but sturdy Frame making the bike easy to manoeuvre for your child
– Tektro brakes with small, easy to reach brake levers. Better control means improved confidence for young riders
– 8-Speed Shimano easy-change thumb-shifter gears makes changing gear and undulating rides a breeze
– Patented Frog cranks maintain a low Q-Factor (the distance between the pedals) for easier pedalling. A reduced distance between the pedals allows for maximum leverage on the pedals increasing efficiency
– Quick-release seat post for easy height adjustment as they grow
– Free 5 year warranty on frame and forks
– Reflectors, mudguard and bell included
The Bike can be collected from our Workshop or we can arrange local local delivery with reference to our published postcodes and by agreement. Please contact us on email@example.com.
There are no reviews yet.