Will post to UK Mainland. Email Questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Originally sold as a full wheel-set but we have two fronts available.
Avail as Bolt Thru OR 9mm QR.
The Race wheel program has expanded to meet even more intended uses. This starts from the very beginning when deciding what materials to build the wheels from. The wheels needed to expand on the characteristics of what made the Race program so popular in the first place. They needed to be comfortable even under intense use.
The light alloy, medium profile rims provide the aerodynamics necessary to be used in races. The light alloy hubs use sealed bearings to ensure reliability and excellent smoothness in any condition. The new rim profile ensures high end rigiditiy and reactivity. The new Race DX has been studied and developed for the assembly of the disk brake, and the rim profile ensures excellent rigidity and reactivity.
Requires RPAXLR9 to convert to rear QR
- Axle: Steel Bolt-Thru
- Bearings: Miche
- Hub Body: AL 6061 T6
- Disc Fitment: Centrelock (Lockring not included)
- Freewheel Body: AL 7075 T6
- Rear Axle: 142x12mm (Converter for 135x9mm – RPAXLR9)
- Freehub: CA 9/10/11/12x, SH 11x or 9/10x with spacers
- Material: Lightweight alloy
- Braking Surface: Aluminium CNC
- Front Rim Height: 30mm
- Rear Rim Height: 30mm
- Rim Width: 23mm
- Tubeless Compatible (Sold Separately)