Bike4Health Summer Cycling Club
The Bike4Health Summer Cycling Club is for kids aged 7-12 who are looking to get out on a cycling adventure this summer! We’re running morning and afternoon half day sessions where we will explore fun off road gravel tracks and paths across the North East, exploring river, coast and countryside.
Our sessions will leave from our base in North Tyne Industrial Estate opposite the Rising Sun Country Park. We’ll then head out on an off-road adventure! Morning sessions start at 0930 and 1330 for afternoons.
Who is the Summer Cycling Club suitable for?
This activity is suitable for children ages 7 to 12 years old. It is important that your child is:
- Able to cycle safely and proficiently
- Is comfortable cycling close to roads, on gravel paths and tracks
We will be out cycling for up to 2 ½ hours, so we recommend your child carries any essential medications with them (eg. inhalers). A parent can also come and enjoy the adventure for free. You don’t have to but you would be welcome!
What do we provide?
- British Cycling qualified and experienced guides to deliver our sessions
- One of our FROG bikes appropriate to your child’s size
- Lazer Cyclone cycling helmet
Adults: if you want to accompany your children you are welcome to join them for free. If you require bike hire please indicate above, there is a charge of £10 for one of our adult fleet bikes (helmet included).
What does your child need to take part in the Cycling Club?
- Good sturdy footwear
- Suitable sport clothing for cycling
- A good waterproof in case it rains
- A small backpack for a waterproof and any other items
- A filled water bottle or other liquid refreshment
- On sunny days, appropriate factor sun cream
On Booking please enter your children’s names and ages in the Additional Information text box.
Please note. Your Booking for the Summer Cycling Club is subject to final confirmation. Full refunds will be given if for whatever reason the activity cannot take place.
Photo: Michael Halliday
There are no reviews yet.