Dr. Bike+ Sessions
Dr. Bike+ Sessions are a great tool for supporting people who are cycling to work and also creating a conversation around active travel for those who haven’t thought about switching yet. The sessions are great for engagement and are a real incentive for staff & employees.
What the Dr. Bike + Session includes
- Full 30 Point ‘MOT’ inspection on each bike
- Setup and minor adjustments to brakes/gears
- Advice on bike sizing and position
- Free collection & return for bikes requiring further servicing*
- Information & support for cycle to work schemes
- Information on safe routes to work, commuting tips
*collection & return included when batched at a later date, or users may choose for us to take the bike same day and collect from the workshop.
Further Servicing & Maintenance
Our large capacity workshop was designed with servicing large fleets in mind. We have four full-time mechanics and a workshop manager to coordinate and maintain your bikes and adapted cycles.
We aim for quick turnaround for our fleet partners. This means that there is a minimum of downtime and you can keep your cycling programme running for longer.
Bike4Health provides all documentation on a per-bike basis so that you know the history of each bike, and can satisfy insurers that maintenance is being carried out rigorously.
To request information, arrange a friendly chat or a ‘sit down’ meeting, please fill in your details below.