Please book below to guarantee a slot in our schedule.
If you’re not sure what service you require please book CUSTOM SERVICE and we’ll get to the bottom of the issue.
By completing your booking you are agreeing to our terms and conditions. Please see below for more information.
Google and Facebook Reviews
Workshop Booking Information, Terms & Conditions
The Service Process
1. Book your service in the window above or on the phone with our workshop team on 0191 250 9367.
2. Bring your bike to the workshop ahead of your booking. Your bike will be collected in your booked slot if you selected this option.
3. Your bike is assessed when you leave it with us – we will make an initial diagnosis and we can work with you to decide a service package.
4. A full work-stand inspection is carried out and a quote prepared for you. This will be sent to you via SMS message – you can approve the work, of give us a call if you have any queries.
5. Work is carried out once we have your full approval. When the bike is completed you can collect it, or we can drop it off if you selected our bike return option.
6. you can pay online, via the Hubtiger App, over SMS payment link or by card in store. We do not accept cash at our Benton Workshop.
A full description of our service packages can be found here; https://www.bike4health.org/service-maintenance
We cannot guarantee your service will be completed in your booked slot – please bring the bike ahead of your booking so it can be assessed beforehand.